Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Kaiser challenge.......

In between painting my walls I have managed to do a layout for the Kaiser Sketch challenge January #4.
Just in time:)


I have rotated the sketch anti clock wise.


Tori has pretty blue eyes.........I wanted to high light them so, for my layout I used lots of the pretty blue paper from the 'Miss Nelly collection , with just a touch of green. "You" is from an older collection.......I can't remember the name of it. It is great that Kaiser is now selling card stock.....it coordinates perfectly with all their pattern papers. I have used it to Mat the photo. I have used glimmer mist to add colour to the back ground, I think you can just pick it up in the photo.


Ok.......I must go , its not to long before the kids get home from school, I need to get another coat on a few walls.
I think the rain has stopped............yay my paint will dry faster:)

Have a fabulous week
So happy you stopped by

Tracey

7 comments:

  1. oh how beautiful.. the photo is so eye catching and the papers you have used look really pretty.. i love this take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout and what a beautiful picture of Tori, the paper really matches the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh...such a beautiful layout! Just the soft subtle tones! :)

    P/s: Have fun painting....it's tiring but super gratifying when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page. Love that birdie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful LO - the blue really does bring out the color of her gorgeous eyes!! Love how you layered the scalloped paper and lace borders under the photo! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this your sister !!! Surely not your daughter ! Beautiful young lady and you have framed her so well with those gorgeous blues.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment