Thursday, March 22, 2012

At the Shabby Tea Room...........

This week the theme is Pennant Party. Create a card or project inspired by the COLORS IN THE PHOTO and INCLUDE a PENNANTFLAG or BANNER!



I love Banners........So I just had to play along! But this week I decided to make a Flag:)

My inspiration for this card was the little envelope, so I made the card that shape, adding some pretty embellishments around that.


I used Art Philosophy cartridge to make the flower and the scallop flag.


Just fold the other side down to add your sentiment.


I'm still busy painting........... we have had so much wet weather the drying time between coats is longer than usual. I hope to finish the kitchen today.

Enjoy your Day

Tracey

16 comments:

  1. sweet and shabby! I'm loving your xox flag! Thanks so much for joining us at the Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey this is so pretty , love the touch of red :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so beautiful, Tracey! love the red gingham ribbon ruffles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning, Trace! I adore all your sweet embellishments and that adorable little flag!! Thanks for sharing your work with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love it. It gorgeous. I so wish I was as crafty. Thanks ever so much for sharing. Cheer SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So shabby and beautiful! Love the papers that you've used and the lovely flower and cute little flag! Thanks for joining us at TSTR!

    xoxo,
    Starr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Those embellishments are wonderful. Who makes them?

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE it! it's so romantic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable! That card is gorgeous! It is so hard to paint when it is wet, hope everything dries for you! Thanks for your visit, let me know how your ladder painting goes! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love the shape and pretty elements. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so, so sweet! The details are fantastic and I especially like the wonderful little pennant flag!
    I hope your paint is drying for you now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I have been away too long and missed so much of your amazing art. What a beauty this is , so many gorgeous details love the little flag and the flower is amazing.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on making the top 3 at TSTR!

    Hugs.
    Starr

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment