Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring is Near

Hello............hope you all had a great weekend!

"Spring is Near"on the other side of the world...........this is my card for the Shabby Tea Room challenge # 105.We were inspired by some pretty colours from this photo, adding at least 3 of the colours. We also need to add some 'Dry Embossing'........

 
My 3 colours are......
 Pink, Yellow and Green

The butterfly is embossed with tiny dots.  



I enjoy making these Daisies using the 'Flower Shoppe' cartridge. A little inking , some glitter and puffy paint on the tips make it look really pretty:)
 The doilies are Cheery Lyn 'English Tea Party'

Thank you for stopping by

Happy Crafting

Tracey

8 comments:

  1. Tracey,
    What a perfect card.............. Butterfly and heart! So pretty and a great job...............I posted a St. Patricks day card. I have a couple for Easter to get done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning!!! Definitely a card after my own heart! Thank you for stopping by and linking my blog! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is sooooo pretty! Love your colour choices here Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally love this card, gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you on the ''Shabby Chic" site and I have to say I love all your lovely projects. It's bright, clean, shabby chic, just my style. I love the tribute I saw to your grandmother. 102-WOW. I just lost my mother, 86, and I think this would be a lovely tribute I will for each of us siblings to remember her by. Thank your sharing your talent and giving me inspiration.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! The soft colours are so pretty! Your flowers are beautiful. I just made a card with Flower Shoppe and wish it looked even half as nice as yours!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment