Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sparkle

I love the gorgeous photo inspirations at 'The Shabby Tea Room'.

All week I have been looking at the photo with no ideas of what to do..........today I finally came up with something:)

The Challenge is 'Colour Me Pretty' - use White/Cream, Pink , Blue, plus flowers and a fabric element....which can be ribbon, lace, fabric, burlap etc.

My inspiration came from the hanging light with pretty flower shape lamp shades. I sprayed some smooch ink on the crinkle ribbon and lace to match the colours in the photo.


I cut the chandelier from 'Wall Décor and More' cartridge. Covered it in lots of Glitter and added some pretty flowers. The base of the flower is from 'Flower Shoppe'. The papers are Papermania Blue Berry Hill.

Wish this was my place!


Enjoy your weekend everyone.........thank you for stopping by,

Tracey

12 comments:

  1. Glitzy and gorgeous! Love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty and glittery card, love the colours, very shabby chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love love your cards, their all so colourful and full of textures... TFS

    hAVE A fab week
    JUlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. That photo was a great inspiration.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trace! This looks beautiful! I love the chandelier.. it has such an elegance and femininity to it.. really gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just too beautiful love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful. You have been busy, your recent layouts are gorgeous also.TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sparkle says it all.. this is STUNNING!!!! Beautiful beautiful work!
    Thanks so much for playing along at the Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Tracey, this is gorgeous!! The design is just stunning!! I love the elements you used!! A perfect take on the inspiration photo :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on being in the top 3 at The Shabby Tea Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so incredibly pretty! And it has those tiny heart buttons that I love so much! I FINALLY found some - on eBay from a vendor in Australia!! I ordered them a couple of weeks ago and am waiting as patiently as I can for their arrival.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment