Friday, July 20, 2012

Handmade

Hello everyone,
I'm back with another card for The Shabby Tea Room.
"Sew Crafty" is the theme for the latest challenge......we have been asked to add Buttons, Ribbon / Twine, Stitching and use colours in the photo.

I've had this PTI Button Boutique stamp for  a little while now and have not used it, so this was the perfect opportunity. I really like how it turned out........I think you'll be seeing a bit more of it now!


I have used a Kaiser Weathered Wood Stamp on the white card, the blue check is a background stamp from Dark Room Door and the Handmade Button card is PTI.
I love this colour combination ..................and how cute are the little safety pins hanging off the ribbon!


And here is the photo inspiration.



Hooray .......its the weekend tomorrow, they are calling for fine weather, I can't wait!

Thankyou for visiting and leaving such sweet comments , see you soon.

Tracey

11 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey! ooo I LURVE everything about this.. so beautiful, and the colors look fabulous together!! really lovely card!! love the tape measure bow too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh WOW! i loooooooooove this. so many fantastic and wonderful little details. beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so love this card, beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Tracey, I have this stamp and die set as well and really struggle to use it, although I love it I find it hard to use. Your card is adorable.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful card. Love the subtle texture added by the stamp along with your gorgeous layering, stitching, doily, buttons . . . ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. Great mix of embellishments and the ribbon is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO PRETTY Tracey!!!!! I LOVE the little button card! AND EVERYTHING you've done with this card!!!!!! :) PERFECT!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, Tracey...just perfect for the challenge and a great combination of colors and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely impressive. I sure wish I lived by you, so I could get some tips on how you always create these beautful masterpieces. Great colors and embellishments that all fit together so perfectly.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the elements you've put together to create this beautiful card Tracey. Stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is adorable! The measure tape ribbon is perfect! Thanks for sharing with The Shabby Tearoom.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment