Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pretty & Pink

Hi everyone,

I had some fun with this weeks challenge at "The Shabby Tea Room". 

'Your invited ' is the theme...............Create an invitation.
I just loved the Delicious looking Pretty Pink Cake.


And here is mine............. with lots of pom poms, tulle, flowers, pearls and some lace.



How cute is the tiny cup and saucer:) It was an earing I just cut the post off the back, it is flat on one side......perfect to stick on my card!


The cake is from "Sweet Hearts" cartridge. I used the Gypsy to weld the top together to create a card.
I thought a little girl would love this for a  party invitation.

Have a great week .........Thanks for stopping by:)

Tracey

10 comments:

  1. Ok girl this is so cute.........Looks good enough to eat.. Great Job..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey friend!
    This is DARLING....eek! Just the cutest project!
    Any girl..young or old would just adore this, I can just see the reaction
    my little Jordyn would have over this! Love!

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and yummy, love the poms poms touch, so shabby chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely beautiful! I adore that pretty pink cake and the tiny tea cup detail is lovely! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Tracey! Love all the little details. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracey, this is sooo cute! so pink and girly and the little tea cup is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fantastic - I thought I'd left a message but it might have been on the Cricut
    board:-) I really love this though so detailed. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracey, what a truly amazing card. Love the shape, design and embellies!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous doesn't begin to describe your card! So SO beautiful.
    Glad you could join our challenge this week at the Tea Room:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous...gorgeous card! Love the little cup and saucer! So many
    beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment