Saturday, August 25, 2012

Shabby Patterns.........

Hello everyone,
What a busy week I've had........No time to craft! 
So today was perfect, I just played around with all kinds of things in my craft space.

 I made a card for The Shabby Tea Room. 
The challenge this week is "Shabby Patterns" - be inspired by the colours in the photo, add flowers and damask.

This is what I came up with.........


I was inspired by the Shabby looking chairs.........I cut my chair using 'Summer in Paris" cartridge, then I had fun with Tim Holtz distress crackle paint. The glass centre of the flower represents the vases, the  lime green twine is for the fruit and can you see the tiny tea pot......I thought this would look cute sitting on the table!

Enjoy your weekend............Thank you so much for visiting and leaving such kind comments.

Be back soon I hope

Tracey

18 comments:

  1. Wow!!! What an amazing card! Love the shabby crackle on your chair! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey, I'm running out of words to use to describe your gorgeous creations. Breathtaking comes to mind when I first saw this weeks design! Thanks for sharing your amazing projects with us in the Tea Room each week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really beautiful tracey. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - this is amazing. I love the distressed look of the chair. Absolutely fabulous. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness-----shabby beautiful!!!! Love the chair and the flower, well LOVE it all! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at TSTR!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shabby perfection, Tracey! That chair is so very perfect as a centerpiece!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I totally love that sweet crackled chair - so shabby and delish! I hope you're applying for the DT over at TSTRm - I so look forward to seeing your creations for them each week - it's a natural fit!! xL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would you please send me an email. I would like to know if you want to be a guest designer at Die Cuttin' Diva.

    Thanks,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations
    coachfans at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Tracey this is divine .... I must remember to use my embossing folders more .. you have inspired me .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that chair is a work of art! I must try that. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. AH TRACEY! THIS IS STUNNING!!!!!!!!!! so shabby so beautiful. the chair looks amazing.. and the embossing looks gorgeous.. my new fav..

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card Tracey, love the chair and the effect on it, very shabby but awesomely beautiful :) have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super gorgeous! Congrats on a shout out at TSTR!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Tracey! I just want to reach out and touch it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tracey so beautiful. After a month I posted a card. I just don't have time to do cards right now. I also am not doing my web page in about 5 months. I cannot wait for fall and winter so I can catch up. Your card is so beautiful.....Good job sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, Tracey, your card is gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment