Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Hello Friend....card

Hello Crafty Friends,
Today I have a card to show you that I created following the 
In April I won the challenge...........thank you Debbie for inviting me to 
 be a guest designer for this challenge.

How cute is this photo!


Hello Friend


I was inspired by the pretty colours and the bow ties. I layered 'Stitched Tag #1' Sweet cuts, with Bows and Flowers from 'Hello Spring' Sweet cuts. I also used 'Hello Spring' stamps to emboss around the bows and flowers. Hello Friend Sentiment is from Hello Friend' stamp set

Be sure to check out the gorgeous projects the Design Team have created.

So nice of you to visit

Tracey x

15 comments:

  1. So very pretty! So excited that you are with us this month! I know I can see at least one of your awesome creations... ;). Love the banner made with the stitched circle. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous ~ lovely take on those colours..... loooove!! AND congrats on your win:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful card with the pretty banner! So clever and creative with the stitched circles, bows, and flowers!! Congrats on your win and thank you for being guest designer this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Tracy!!! Love the colors, patterns and textures you combined!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always make the prettiest cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Tracey! I can see why you won! such pretty combo on your papers, and your gorgeous banner is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracey! this card is so sweet, love the cute banner and the bows.. oh so pretty! I hope you have had a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! thank you so much for visiting my blog!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So soft and beautiful, Tracey! Love the clothes line banner! Thank you for joining us as our June Guest Designer at Paper Sweeties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your banner is so creative and beautiful! Love your card!!! So glad you are guesting with us this month at Paper Sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww... how sweet... really pretty colors... :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and loving the papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so sweet and I smiled when I saw it.
    Love the bright cheerful papers and those bows, so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment