Friday, August 17, 2012

Handmade.......card

I made this card a few weeks ago for my dear friend Lola.........Just to let her know I was thinking of her. 
I used pretty lemon and aqua colours.......to brighten her day!


See the pretty daisy.............It was one of those cheap looking flowers with the plastic centre -  what a difference a huge sprinkling of glitter makes!


Loving the Button Boutique stamp from PTI :) The pattern papers are Kaiser.

So Happy its the weekend tomorrow

Enjoy

Tracey

10 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey! This card is gorgeous.. so pretty with the daisy and lace and doiley.. really lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Tracey,I just love everything about it.It is so feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que cor de fita...maravilhosa! Adoro como dispôs a flor (sim, o glitter fez ela ficar linda!), os botões!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Your card is heartlifting!!!! Such eye candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Tracey - I know this was sure to brighten her day - a lot!! Love the ribbon and how you added the fab sparkle to the flower!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so amazing but all your cards are. love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello tracey....love your work still and this card is no exception.
    hope you all are doing great.
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a very lovely card! Pretty doily, buttons, and ribbon! I'm sure your friend
    will appreciate with gorgeous card! Take care, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous, Tracey!! The colors and design are beautiful!! I love all the embellishments you used...the ribbons, flower with glitter, inked doily and the awesome stamp!! So stunning and I'm sure your friend will treasure it :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment