Thursday, July 31, 2014

2 cards....

Hi Everyone,
A few  friends are celebrating their Birthdays soon, so this week I have been having fun creating cards with my Cricut. I used 'Art Philosophy' cartridge to cut the circle shape card and the flowers. The design on the flowers was created with the coordinating stamp set. 

The first card I am linking up with this weeks "Shabby Tea Room" challenge.
Ring around the Rosie
Create a Round card....add Pink , Green,  flourish and flowers.


I used stamps from Paper Sweeties to create the cute Banner.

Such a pretty inspiration photo


Same card.......different colours


This week has gone so fast.......I still have so many things to do, I need it to slow down!!
Hope you are enjoying your week

So nice of you to visit

Tracey

15 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards and love those flowers! Great papers and design. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Tracey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Tracey! I'm with you things need to slow down a little :) Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are beautiful Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracey your card is so beautiful and soothing to look at.Loved the flowers!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracey, and yes this week has flown by.. I hope you have a great weekend.. they fly even faster! Love these 2 sweet cards, love the flowers and the buttons!! very cute!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracey these two cards are just beautiful. I love the shape of each and all the beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, gorgeous cards...aren't the round cards fun!! Than you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "Ring Around The Rosie" challenge!!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards! Love all the pretty flowers on your sweet shaped cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, these are stunning, Tracey!! I love the shapes!! The flowers are beautiful!! Absolutely gorgeous cards!! Love everything about them!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh! two gorgeous scalloped cards with so many pretty little details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous round cards! So happy you found time to make them!
    Hugs, Darlene

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment