Thursday, September 4, 2014

Happy Anniversary

Hello...........Oh no......I forgot to post this last week :(

I really enjoyed being a Guest Designer at "Scrappers Garden" for the month of August.
Here is my last layout using lots of pretty flowers from the "Scrappers Garden" Store.


Some close ups.......I just love the large Polka dot flower with its lime green centre.
The flowers have a real shimmer to them, which does not show up  in the photos.



Thankyou so much for having me as a GD Linda.......its been so much fun working with your gorgeous flowers.
Happy Creating 

Tracey

13 comments:

  1. I sure LOVE your pages Tracey! Beautiful layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous page, love the clusters of flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Tracey!! The flowers are beautiful!! I love all of the details you added!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracey,
    I hope you are well. Your layout is simply gorgeous and you always add such beautiful details. Have a wonderful evening.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Tracey, and all those flowers are divine!! I hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page Tracey! I just love seeing your layouts and cards. So creative and inspiring.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - stunning LO - love those flowers and the titles. Sorry haven't been around much, just starting to catch up now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those gorgeous flowers!!! Beautiful layout Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FABULOUS layout Tracey! Wow, your arrangements, fun elements and beautiful flowers are simply amazing! So stunning!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning :D
    Lovely details and I love your flowers,so cute:)

    Have a wonderful weekend:)

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great lo. I always love your cluster of flowers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment