Friday, December 9, 2016

Be Happy Be Bright

I've been so busy with Christmas stuff I totally forgot about the December challenge at "Sketchy Boards"


I stuck fairly closely to the sketch 

Lots of my favorite things on this page!

Just want to thank everyone for visiting , I really appreciated it๐Ÿ˜Š I  will make my way to you soon.....its just that time of the year, everyone is so busy...I need more hours in the day! The ladder is out....time to hang more Christmas lights before it gets too hot!
Happy Friday 

Tracey


9 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty page! Gorgeous photos! And it is so humid up here it has been showering lightly and with a little bit of a breeze.. Have fun decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Tracey!! The pictures are so beautiful!! I love the layers and details you added!! It looks amazing my friend!! Love, love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Lord! I can't imagine too hot to hang lights!! We can't get ours above 0F. It is very cold and snowy! Love the layout with your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully embellished layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous take on the sketch and simply marvelous colors!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://mitralee.blogspot.com/2016/12/visions-of-sugar-plum-winners.html

    Guess what, you won!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Weeell well done you won with the sugar plum!! (just read that above!) Love your LO - the touch of denium looks fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL Design Tracey! I love the colors and the white space in the background... Beautiful pictures make it ALL come together! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make some of my very favorite layouts! Love the colors on this and those beautiful doilies...the paper ones and the crocheted ones... and everything else not to mention the pics... just gorgeous gorgeous layout

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment