Saturday, February 4, 2017

Hello Friend

Hey.......How could I not make time to play along with this months "Kraft Plus Challenge"......these are my favorite colours , and its a fabulous sketch!


You may have noticed that on most of my projects I add these gorgeous tiny doilies. My friend Anna makes them......its her birthday next week, so I made her this card featuring her crochet doilies . I love how she leaves the long threads hanging! I twisted them from one doily to the other to represent the banner on the sketch😊



Happy Weekend Everyone,
Enjoy

I have a busy day ahead ......things to do, place to be.

Tracey 
💗

10 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Tracey!! I love the design and the pretty crochet doilies!! The rosettes are fabulous!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness... if this got any more beautiful I'd have to stare at this screen all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyond amazing! Totally gorgeous and I really like the 'personal' touch with the doilies for your friend Anna :):)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are lucky to have such a talented friend to supply you with beautiful doileys. Your card, in return is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I am sure Anna will love it. Cool she creates the doilies for you- how special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this card looks wonderful.. great take on the challenge.. love the rosette flowers and doiley too.. Thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is GORGEOUS Tracey! LOVE the color combo and the beautiful rosettes - What a great way to showcase your friends beautiful designs - She will love the card you made her - Love it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous Tracey. Great take on the challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Gorgeous is right... love this combo of the pretty blues, the white and the kraft...feels like home.. need to know where those dies are from... the leafy, berry, foliagey ... might be a cricut cut? But so dainty... Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is stunning!!!! Those doilies are so beautiful, love what you did with our challenge this month, thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment