Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Two cards

Hello Everyone.....I've been so busy painting furniture, my blog is being neglected at the moment. But today, I  have two card to share with you ....the first one is for "Auzz Trinklets N Kraft"
I just love the theme for April "Shabby"
Here is a close up of the first card using lots of Pretty flowers, stamen clusters and sequins. I used a script stamp to add detail to the background paper along with some tiny white paint dots.


Die cut leaves, berry branch and doily. The butterfly is stamped then fussy cut out. I also added Nuvo crystal drops to the tip of the berry branch...I think you can just see it in the photo.



Be sure to visit Auzz Trinklets N Craft 

Next up is "Sketchy Boards" April inspiration Board
No automatic alt text available.Image may contain: text

I kinda followed the sketch...squashing all the elements together to create this card. More flowers from Auzz Trinklets n Craft...teamed with my favourite crochet doilies. 


I'm linking up with these challenges : DL.Art April linky challenge

Have a fabulous week.....hope to be back soon. 
Thank you for stopping by

Tracey x

11 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey, you sound busy!! These cards are so pretty, the colors are soft and the designs are so beautiful.. love the die cuts and doileys too.. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOSH - Adore those crocheted bits on your second card... really gorg! And the Nuvo drops. Those things are fabulous....loooove that flower cluster. SOOOO PRETTY!!!! And go you painting..... not my favest job to start, but once I start I love that it can make such a huge difference!!! OH! Funny you being a hairdresser too. Bet I did a worse job of my fringe than you! I'm hanging out for it to grow long enough now to get myself an all round haircut!!! STOOOPID me.... glad it gave you a giggle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!!! STUNNING!!! Both cards are so gorgeous! I am glad you took some time to make these cards and share them with us :) Have fun painting :)
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have been busy. I bet the furniture looks great. I love both of the cards you created. They have so many beautiful flowers. Thank you for joining the DL.ART April Linky Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my... so I'm behind on my blog visits too... tax season and coffee hop got me...lol! I was thinking about how I should see what you've been up to just a couple days ago... trying to catch up this week.. two more weeks and then I'm taking a whole day off!! Just me, my dogs and my craft room.... anyway.. back to it... these are so beautiful... this is exactly why I've missed coming here... just complete sweetness.. can't stop staring...but I must!! I will be back hopefully tonight to see what else I've missed.. have a wonderful Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you took the time to make cards, Tracey, because these are stunning!! Wow!! I love the colors and the details of each one!! The birdhouse is gorgeous on the first and I love the crocheted flowers on the second!! Love, love both of these, my friend!! Good luck painting!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your projects are stunning! I love the pale pastels on both, and all the botanical elements! The crocheted flowers are amazing and add such a nice dimension! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW! Both cards are FANTASTIC!! LOVE, LOVE the Shabby look.... So Elegant! Glad you found some crafting time... they are BEAUTIFUL my friend! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Tracey, I'm so glad to see your beautiful creations again! These are both amazing and so so beautiful! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is a beauty in every way. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment