Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sisters

Look at this gorgeous page.....created by Sonia Thomason for Kaiser.
It is the inspiration for the July Challenge.
I was inspired by the soft muted colours, black and white photo and pretty flowers.
First a close up of the flowers I made.
 I have combined two Kaiser collections...Lake House and Botanicals, a wood veneer heart, stamped foliage and some very old Kaiser fabric covered buttons .
This is a photo of my sister and me.

Hope you have all enjoyed a great week,

Happy Creating

Tracey

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, your layout is so stunning!! I love the sweet picture of you and your sister!! The flowers are gorgeous and I love how they frame the photo!! Absolutely gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! LOVE the beautiful flowers you created! And the fantastic photo of you & your sister... it's a Gorgeous Layout! So Elegant & Dainty! Have a wonderful day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!
    This is simply breathtaking Tracey!!!! Love your gorgeous layout and the picture is a treasure to cherish!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous page Tracey...gorgeous photo and I love the circle of flowers. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is such a pretty layout, I love the circle around your photo and love the flowers you made.. and such a precious photo too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this is gorgeous too... idk why I seem surprised... I should know what I"m in for when I come here...lol! Those flowers!! Those are just the most beautiful! Love the papers and flowers and that pic... makes me want to pull out all of my old ones...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment