Thursday, August 31, 2017

#lovewhatyoudo

Today is the last day of Winter......Spring tomorrow, yay!

As I slowly continue to scrap my holiday pictures , I come across photos that could work well with challenges. 
Look at this inspiration from "Scrapping Outback"

WHITE with grey and yellow tones

First a close up of the #dowhatyoulove chip board, water colouring stitching etc.
This was such an awesome day.......Watching the boys hanging off the CN Tower Toronto, "The Edge Walk" Don't do this if you have a major fear of heights!
 The coordinating pocket page......some really fun photos and great memories.
Thanks for stopping by everyone, Its now time to visit you!

Happy Crafting

Tracey


10 comments:

  1. Such Fantastic pictures Tracey! and I love the stitching, water coloring & wood veneer pieces.. perfect for this layout design!!! They look like they're having a ball hanging off the edge! :) So FUN! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is NOOOO way I would even get up there to do that... brave people!!! Fabulous layout! Love the stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arrrgh! That makes my stomach flip just looking at the photos! The soft grey tones really highlight that daredevil red of the outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fabulous!! The pictures freak me out a bit - I don't think I could do that!! But you've showcased them perfectly!! I love the details you added and the way you journaled around the circle!! This is gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I love this!! the composition looks amazing, love all the little details and the stitching too :)
    Thank you for entering out challenge over at Scrapping Outback :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this background. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapping Outback.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good golly. I can't believe they did this! I know how high that tower is. Great job documenting this feat! The stitched circle looks terrific. You certainly are getting more scrapping done than me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! what an awesome page Tracey - specially all the techniques and the fussy little details :) Thanks so much for 'fitting us in' to our August challenge and I do hope you'll come back in September :)
    http://scrapping-outback.blogspot.com.au/2017/09/september-2017-white-with-twist.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow... yes... looks fun... and like something you couldn't make me do in a million years... great page!! Love the grungy look of it... and... wait... NO flowers or doilies!! Yeah... I'm not sure how I feel about that...lol... but it is an AWESOME page...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment