Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Canada Eh!

The October challenge at Kaiser is to use this mood board as inspiration.

It was fun creating this double page layout



Canada Eh! is die cut from Cricut Go Canada cartridge. I have covered it in glitter.


"The Scrapbook Emporium " is a new store which has only been opened a few weeks. I visited it the other day and purchased the Kaiser collection 'Mint Wishes'. The papers are so pretty! Not only for Christmas but for my Winter holiday photos in Canada.

I followed this double page sketch challenge from The Scrapbooking Emporium.

No automatic alt text available.

I think I need to buy more of this Kaiser collection...I have so many snow photos to scrap!

Enjoy your week Everyone,

Tracey

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout, Tracey!! I love the colors and the papers you used!! The layers are fabulous!! Beautiful pictures, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, totally stunning for your Canada winter vacation photos! It's the perfect collection. I have some ordered. Hope all is well in your neck of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mood board is so pretty and your layout is stunning! LOVE the layout design and beautiful colors.. the photo's are a perfect match... AWESOME!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes those papers are perfect for your snow photos, I love your double pager, great photos too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous paper. You really know how to make paper flowers beautiful! Lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment