Friday, December 1, 2017

Wish

Happy December 1

And I thought November was busy😲Last week it was confirmed...I've been summoned to do Jury Duty for the next 3 weeks! That is the reason for not creating, and having no time to visit you! I will get there, I promise!! So, in between  I've been trying to get projects organised for December.  My December Daily and I'm really exited to be joining Lori from Choux Choux Paper art for "Visions of Sugar Plums"
Be sure to check back tomorrow afternoon

But until then I have my December project for "Sketchy Boards" to share.


Oh how I love making Christmas cards! I was inspired by the stars on the sketch adding Gold and Bling

I love the simplicity and all the sparkle!

I really appreciate you stopping by

Tracey
🎄

3 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity and all the sparkle, too, Tracey!! It's so stunning!! Love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Jury Duty! Well that's NOOOOO Fun!!! Hugs to you! Your card is simply wonderful Tracey! I LOVE the CAS design and the lovely sequins! Perfect for mass producing if needed! :) Good luck with Jury Duty! Big Hugs!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my ! That’s such a wonderful shaker card ! margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment